[Scribus] small 1.0 issue

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Sun Jul 20 21:35:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I just tested the 1.0 release quickly and one thing popped up:

copy-paste of an image (or send-to-scrapbook and drag from scrapbook to
new place) results in an image frame of correct size but no image in it (a
big red cross indicating a missing image shows up instead).
And something about the mouse context menu: I can select an image and
click on the right mouse button and say "copy", but I can't say anywhere
"paste" since there seems to be no menu attached to the right mouse button
when you select nothing. Instead I need to go to the top Edit-menu and
select "Paste" there.

I hope you can find some time to fix these small thingies.

greetz,

Franky