[Scribus] OSNews review of Scribus

Roberto Dohnert webwarrior
Fri Jul 18 07:19:30 CEST 2003

Boy and what a response I have gotten from these people for it.  Mostly
good, but I have had the few " Scribus will NEVER replace Quark and
InDesign, its a pipe dream, Open Source Software will never be as good
as professional software " yadayadayada.  Franz has done a great job
with this release, just ignore the negativity.

--
check out my Website http://www.geocities.com/kane121975/ for Linux tips
and my Linux FAQ

Available in English and Spanish