[Scribus] Re: Alternate Linux for Scribus, was: Attn : Mandrake 9.1 and Slackware 9 users

John Culleton john
Sun Jul 13 01:43:55 CEST 2003

On Saturday 12 July 2003 11:57 am, fsanta wrote:
> On Saturday 12 July 2003 14:25, John Culleton wrote:
> > On Friday 11 July 2003 08:14 am, PFJ wrote:
> > > Hi,

> SuSE. It works out of the box. Always. The only posters who have trouble
> are the ones who don't. You named two of them before. Maybe red hut pizza
> is an exception.
> Cheers, Steve.
Unfortunately the loading procedure for SuSe is apparently a secret.
I followed the instructions on the SuSe site but they don't seem to match up
in any way with the boot.iso I downliaded from the same site. So until I
crack the instllation code I will look elsewhere.

--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters & Indexers