[Scribus] Scribus crash on Mandrake 9.1...more

Tom Jakabfy tjakabfy
Fri Jul 11 16:24:14 CEST 2003

Sorry don't have gdb

I will have to download it, but there are several versions and some seem
machine specific (sourceforge for example). Mandrake rpms require
registration etc., don't know if I can get this free(?) from them.
Any other ideas on source for GDB ?

Tom