[Scribus] Adobe Ebook generation from Scribus ...

Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando gorlando
Tue Jul 8 19:39:07 CEST 2003

Hi,

    I am looking to motivate the use of Scribus for Ebook development.

    Actually, I use OpenOffice (FTOffice) swriter to create books in PDF
format.

    However, it is not possible to handle PDF attibutes like
NO_Printing, NO_Notes, etc, like in Scribus.

    Instead, Scribus may handle these PDF attributes, but it is not
capable to generate an Table of content, or an
Analitical Index.

     Actually, is neither possible to load a PDF a change its
attributes, that will solve the problem.

    ... Some idea to mix these programs or to add features?

Thanks,
Giovanni

  Future Technologies, The TOTAL Linux Company!

   http://www.futuretg.com
   ftp://ftp.futuretg.com/
   mailto:gorlando at futuretg.com

   Italia:                          USA (re-planned - NOT working)
   Via Cairoli, 1                   1620 26th Street - 3rd floor South Tower
   33170 - Pordenone (PN)           Santa Monica - CA

   Telefono: +39 0434 - 209 107.
   Fax:      +39 0434 - 209 510.

http://www.futuretg.com/FTOSX - The Best Operating System ever made!
http://www.FTLinuxCourse.com -  The Best training product ever made!