[Scribus] Mail list archive

Steve Herrick steveh
Mon Jul 7 04:14:09 CEST 2003

Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there the demand for all of the emails to be archived? If so, I can
> do a monthly batch and place it on the anoncvs server (or if Franz or
> Peter wants to on their sites).

The main incentive to archive all this is that the longer Scribus is
around, the more we'll hear the same questions over and over. Until we
have a detailed FAQ, the reflexive answer will probably be "check the
email archives."

I know that in investigating other software, email archives have been a
major source of information for me.

--
Steve
==