[Scribus] Scribus 1.0?

Patrick magicpage91
Sat Jul 5 02:54:50 CEST 2003

Ok guys,

Not sure, but I think the latest cvs could definitely be a proud 1.0
release!  So far, everything works very nicely, the multiple pages, text
chains, printing, landscape.  It all seems solid and without complaint,
at least from me!

Job well done and very clean release.  I think I would commit it, if you
have all your translations in and docs updated.

Oh, by the way, the middle mouse button works nicely to refresh, but as
Peter mentioned, it is hardly needed any longer with the "fixes" Franz
just committed.  Refreash happens on the fly now, still a bit jittery,
but working just the same.

I think I might get some desktop publishing work done now in Linux!  A
program, at last, that makes page layout fun, instead of a chore.

Regards,
Patrick
--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---