[Scribus] page for web

PFJ paulf.johnson
Wed Jul 2 11:30:31 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > Not yet. HTML export should be available soonish... It's not easy
> > though.

> OK, Paul, but what meens "soonish"? My English is bad:-(

Soonish is a vague term meaning it will be implemented in the near
future, but not quite sure how near really is... I have an embrionic
plugin, but it generates really terrible HTML (badly broken), so is not
much use as yet.

TTFN

Paul

--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control