[Scribus] Small updates

PFJ paulf.johnson
Tue Jul 1 15:48:32 CEST 2003

Hi,

I know I should have committed these changes ages back (well before the
code freeze - sorry Franz), so I've commited them to the anoncvs server.
The changes don't do much, just fix some really small problems I had
found dotted around the place.

I would do an update folks sometime after 6pm British Summer Time (5pm
GMT).

TTFN

Paul
--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control