[Scribus] czech translation update

PFJ paulf.johnson
Tue Jul 1 11:37:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > scribus --lang ru
>
> Doesn't work on 0.9.11.1. Should I upgrade?

1.0RC2 doesn't seem to support it, but that could be that I don't have
the russian fonts installed though. I could be using the wrong method of
starting it, but ISTR that --lang en_GB would start Scribus correctly (I
had a problem with my settings and needed to use that at one time)

TTFN

Paul
--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control