[Scribus] Are this bugs?

Holger Jopp holgerjopp
Tue Dec 30 10:02:04 CET 2003

Hi together.
While playing around with SCRIBUS 1.1.5 (CVS, 28.12.2003), I noticed that
no
textcoloums were created alltough the flag was set. That function was such a

great help along creating something comparable to a magazine. Another thing
is,
I can't absolutely get no print preview - don't know why.

My system: SuSE 9.0 Pro Ghostscript 8.11 LittleCMS 1.12 Freetype2

I've compiled GS and LCMS from source, so that they aren't listed by
yast-but
already installed. The configure routine listed them up as "recognized".
The Built-ID screen of SCRIBUS gave out the letters: C-C-T. In my opinion
that
means freetype is missed. Any ideas to that one?
By the way, sorry for that one, but I have one more question regarding to
the
gimp.
To all longtime suse-pro users, were anyone of you able to install the
separate
plugin (http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/separate.shtml)
for use with the gimp's CVS (pre-2) version (=>http://www.mail-archive.com/
gimp-developer at lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/msg05653.html) with the *.diff-file of
the
page named above under SuSE 9.0 Pro? If so, would you please tell me how you

did that? Thanks in advance.
I wish you all a happy New Year. Hope to hear from you.
Best regards, Holger

--
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++
Neu: Preissenkung f?r MMS und FreeMMS! http://www.gmx.net