[Scribus] Crash when resizing picture-frame

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Dec 25 19:04:29 CET 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-25 at 15:09, Morten Langlo wrote:
> Hello
>
> If you resize a picture-frame with a picture in it
> Scribus crashes almost immediately (resizing a few times)
> due to Signal #11
>
> and with this message in the console:
>
> Calling Emergency Save
> QWidget (ps): deleted while being painted
> QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted
> QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted,
>
> Now and then Scribus also crashes when you read a picture into
> a frame that is bigger than the picture!
>
> Slackware 9.0, Qt-3.2.3, scribus 1.1.4 and
> 1.1.5cvs Build-ID: 25. December 2003 C-C-T

Can you please send an example doc and picture you have trouble with? I
dont have these problems with 1.1.5cvs of the same date (today). You can
send them directly to my account so the whole list doesnt get filled up
if images are large.

Craig