[Scribus] Re: [Sodipodi-list] First sodipodi+scribus doc experience

Lauris Kaplinski lauris
Sat Dec 20 22:10:21 CET 2003

Hello!

I cannot help with scribus :-/, but if you'll send me SVG exported
from scribus, I can take a look, whether there are sodipodi problems
I can fix...
As of guides and such - if scribus embeds it's own metainfo into
SVG file, sodi probably can extract and use it. But if it is just
plain export, one cannot expect to preserve all metainfo in it.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski

Tarax kirjutas R, 19.12.2003 kell 16:00:

--
Lauris Kaplinski <lauris at kaplinski.com>