[Scribus] annoying little windows

Bill Carini crisbill
Sun Dec 21 04:47:42 CET 2003

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 02:50:19PM -0500, peter linnell wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 14:34, Bill Carini wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 02:05:12PM -0500, P Linnell wrote:
> > >
> > > What are you using for desktop environment and window manager?
> >
> > KDE 2.2.2, and associated windown manager.
> >
> > --Bill
> >

> Do you have any other window manager available ? Like black box or
> enlightenment ?
> Peter

With blackbox these palettes don't appear at startup. If I call them up,
they appear with the window controls. With twm, several of them appear
at startup, with controls. With sawfish, they appear without controls,
just like with the kde 2.2.2 window manager.

--Bill

This email was brought to you by the Mutt E-Mail Client (www.mutt.org)
and Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)

Use GnuPG for confidential email. (www.gnupg.org)