[Scribus] can't export to pdf

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Dec 16 18:04:04 CET 2003

err.. That would definitely cause a problem because the files wouldnt be
in the correct places as determined by the configure process, and if you
had done a make install before there would be a different version of the
libraries there and the link information within the libraries for the
functions would be different.

Craig