[Scribus] how to use PDF forms

Jeremy C. Reed reed
Wed Dec 10 23:04:17 CET 2003

I am using Scribus 1.1.1 under NetBSD (as installed from pkgsrc).

I don't see how I can get started with PDF forms.

I followed the steps in scribus-doc-1.0, but the "Annotation Properties"
didn't do anything after I clicked okay.

I did look at the samples/scribusforms.sla and saw an additional option
called "Field Properties".

How do I get that "Field Properties" interface in my own document? (What
do I click on?)

Can someone tell me how I can get started?

Thanks,

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/

p.s. I need to upgrade pkgsrc to scribus 1.1.3, but default NetBSD doesn't
have a new enough compiler. I am still having problems with files getting
saved to wrong locations due to file dialog box settings resetting the
location. I hope that is fixed in new version. I also have
copy-and-pasting of underlines (_) repeating the underscores. But I need
to check in new version first before reporting that.