[Scribus] PO file Brazilian Portuguese version

celio celio
Tue Dec 9 10:58:39 CET 2003

Hi ALL at Scribus list,

We just translated the .pot file version 1.1.3
to Brazilian Portuguese and we need to test it
and send it to the cvs.

How to select the language to be used by Scribus?
How to send it to the cvs ?

Could you please help us newbies in this?

Probably in the end of December , we will finish
the translation of the Manual for version 1.1.2,
as soon as we have it ready we intend to send it
to the website, could you please tell us how to?

Thanks in advance and congratulations for the superb job !

Celio Santos
celio at electronic.srv.br

www.electronic.srv.br