[Scribus] bugs...

Steve Herrick steveh
Tue Dec 9 04:37:28 CET 2003

Quoting Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au>:

> On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 20:58, Steve Herrick wrote:
> > Hey, folks, I found a workaround for the bug mentioned a while back
> where the keyboard
> > suddenly stops responding. Simply mouse on and then off the properties
> palette, and it
> > should go back to working. At least it has for me.
>
> Last night we tracked it down to happening only when you press delete
> when its the last character in the text frame.. so for the moment, try
> to avoid doing that. We hope to discuss this issue tonight

I tried my workaround today, and it didn't always work. So much for that.

I did notice it happening consistently not when it was the last character, but when it was
the first character in a text frame linked to a previous frame - in other words, deleting into
the frame before. Or is that what you meant?

Steve