[Scribus] Text selection with arrow keys + shift?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Dec 8 22:19:16 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 21:37, Wolfgang Pagel wrote:
> Hi,
> first, congratulations and thank You!
> I got 1.1.4cvs and compiled it on my Debian Sid ("unstable"!), against
> the warnings, and it works great.
> (So far I work(ed) with Quark XPress, I bought 3.3, 4 and 5.
> The QXP 5 is a hack, I mailed Quark a small list of bugs of 5 but no
> answer. Oh, maybe QXP6 is the expensive service pack for QXP5.)
> But, a question, a wish:
> In Quark XPress I work as far as possible without the mouse, especially
> I select text with <SHIFT> and the apprpriate arow key. I like this
> feature. In Scribus this seems not to work. Or do I make a mistake?

Glad to hear you got everything running on Debian.. it seems to be one
of the hardest platforms to get all the dependencies up and running on

Shift left, right  arrow selection is on the to-do list.

Craig