[Scribus] Editing & re-editing

Magic Page magicpage91
Sun Dec 7 22:32:55 CET 2003

Craig Bradney wrote:
> Yes.. can u track it down to a certain sequence of events or keystrokes?
>
> Are you trying just del etc on number pad?
>
> I have had that now and then but cant work out a sequence of events to
> give to Franz. He hasnt seen it at all. Peter has.
>
> The way to get around, however inconvenient for the moment, is to save,
> reopen Scribus and continue working.
>
> Craig

[...]

I can't see that any sequence of events is needed to produce the bug,
Craig.  It just happens.  Although, I noticed when I opened the doc back
up this morning, I was able to use the delete or backspace keys on the
first text box I tried.  After that, the bug reared it's ugly head again
and I was not able to delete any longer.  It's as if the delete button
or backspace button activates something in the program to no longer
allow their use.

Again, you can still use the cut, copy & paste from the menu selections,
but no other normal KDE clipboard function.  Not using anything on the
num pad, just the regular del & bs keys.  heh heh heh, he said bs.  :o)

Later

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.0 Pro---
         Registered Linux User #225206