[Scribus] How to recover/reformat faulty pdfs

Steve Jacobs steve
Fri Dec 5 23:28:58 CET 2003

Hi Alex,

Multivalent PDF Tools (http://http.cs.berkeley.edu/~phelps/Multivalent/Tools/)
includes a utility to uncompress pdf's for hand editing. I haven't used it,
no idea how well it works. Might be worth trying.

Regards,

Steve

--

Steve Jacobs