[Scribus] www.scribus.org.uk

PFJ paul
Wed Dec 3 11:36:30 CET 2003

Hi,

Due to unforseen problems at this end (we're expecting all hell to break
out on our main uplink due to rather a large upgrade going across the
Manchester/Warrington switches, the fire at the weekend (which caused
the site become unavailable) has meant things have needed to be brought
forward.

I've been informed that the disruption will begin in the next 5 or so
minutes and may make things unavailable for a period.

Sorry about that.

TTFN

Paul
Sysadmin, webdeveloper, scribus guy and generally nice bloke
--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control