[Scribus] 1.1.3 segmentation fault

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Mon Dec 1 14:26:49 CET 2003

Hi,

I seem to have found a reasonable reproducable segmentation fault:
when you change the zoom factor (bottom left) by using the arrows, it
goes from 100% to 110% to 120% to ...
Now doing this till I reached 170% segfaulted scribus. The time after
that it was later onwards (when zooming out again) so I can't give an
exact example ...

Something else which is weird:
I've read about the "typing a character 20 times and segfault" issue, so
I decided to try this one out. Scribus did not segault on me, but later
on I removed this textframe and reopened another one, just to find out I
couldn't type in the textframe any more. The story editor worked just
fine though, but I had to stop/start scribus to make this work again
(opening a new document didn't change anything).

hope this helps in tracking down tha bugs

btw: I love Scribus!

Franky