[Scribus] AnonCVS and Qt

Patrick magicpage91
Wed Aug 27 16:47:28 CEST 2003

On 27 Aug 2003 12:39:04 +0100
"PFJ" <paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just to let you know that access to the anon cvs server should now be
> back to normal. The main system at Salford is working happily.
>
> Trolltech have just released Qt 3.2.1. It contains a lot of speed ups
> over earlier releases. If you're using 3.1.x, I would recommend
> upgrading to 3.2.1
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
> --

================
Question Paul

Didn't you have to also update your KDE to work with the qt3.2 thing or
are you saying that you have just updated your qt3 and all is working
ok?  Or in your case, you say much better!  ;o)

I have played with 3.2 earlier, but using kde 3.1.x and everything did
not always agree in some programs.

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---