[Scribus] images and printing

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Tue Aug 26 03:43:39 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 19:47, Susie Lunas wrote:
> Hello,  I'm attempting to print out a newsletter with Scribus.  Pages with
> just text print fine, but pages with images (png) attached do not print.
> Any ideas?  Any solutions?

What type of printer  and do you have CUPS or lprng ? What application
generated the PNG's ?

The attachments were missing, but it is better to post a link with the
file and perhaps one of us can look at the file and images to see if
something is amiss.

Posting images to a mailing list is bad form usually.

Regards
Peter