[Scribus] Scribus 1.0.1 RPMs for Redhat

Bobby rpm
Fri Aug 22 18:52:26 CEST 2003

-- Sorry for the delay in these rpms but I have been on vacation for a
while.

For anyone who is interested I have built rpms for Redhat 8 & 9 of
scribus, scribus-scripter, and the i18n-en 1.0 documentation. (If
someone would like me to build RPMs for the other languages I don't have
a problem doing so; just let me know. Please email me personally with
the request instead of the whole list.) The rpms can be downloaded from:

http://www.rockerssoft.com/apt/redhat/8.0/en/i386/RPMS.rockerssoft/

or if you are using apt-4-rpm you can get them by adding these two lines
to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

rpm  http://www.rockerssoft.com/apt/redhat/8.0/en i386 rockerssoft
rpm-src http://www.rockerssoft.com/apt/redhat/8.0/en i386 rockerssoft

and then doing an "apt-get update" and "apt-get install scribus
scribus-scripting scribus-i18n-en".

The rpms work on both Redhat 8 and 9.  Hope someone finds them useful.

Bobby