[Scribus] Scripts Python ...

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Wed Aug 20 23:10:24 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 16:24, Yves Ceccone wrote:
<snip>

> I've just intalled the 5 version of Xpress at work, and
> I was jealous of the script for generation of "traits de coupe"
> (sorry I don't know the english name) then I make it for Scribus ....

"traits de coupe" egal "cut marks" in English.

> Now, there is nothing better in Xpress than in Scribus ... ;-)).

Salut Yves,

Bravo.. I have long wanted to have page marks etc.. in Scribus. It works
perfectly with some pages I tested.

This has shown me the way... I have been looking at this in postscript
code and found some hacks, but this is cleaner and much simpler to do.

If you get a seg fault with the scripter plug-in, recompile..Oops, I
forgot to recompile against the latest Scribus install I am running.

Regards,
Peter