[Scribus] Compiling lprof

mpdickens at tlanta.com mpdickens
Wed Aug 20 04:57:02 CEST 2003

Owen Cook wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, mpdickens at tlanta.com wrote:
>

>>I've downloaded lprof and am having some problems getting it to compile
>>on Linux (I've tried Redhat and Mandrake....). Anyway, I've figured the
>>UIC=$(QTDIR) thing out, but now I've got problems with liblcms.
>>Basically, the compile complains about lcmsprf.h not being present
>>

>start guess
>
>Where is lcmsprf.h ? If it is in something like
>
>/usr/lib/include/lcms/lcmsprf.h link it back to the parent directory
>/usr/lib/include

Hello Owen!

When I first encountered the problem, I thought *exactly* the same
thing. As soon as I have a chance to give it a try (And if it works),
I'll let you and the other list members know. Also, As soon as I figure
everything thing out, I'll post a script (I'm not going to the trouble
to make a patch in the GCC sense) that will properly modify all make
files for Red Hat 9.0 and Mandrake 9.1.

Best

Marvin