[Scribus] Compiling lprof

mpdickens at tlanta.com mpdickens
Wed Aug 20 01:03:19 CEST 2003

Hello!

I've downloaded lprof and am having some problems getting it to compile
on Linux (I've tried Redhat and Mandrake....). Anyway, I've figured the
UIC=$(QTDIR) thing out, but now I've got problems with liblcms.
Basically, the compile complains about lcmsprf.h not being present

I thought I would ask and see if anybody on the list has already figured
this out before I start hacking at the make file. Any and all help is
appreciated.

I would really like to tune the color on the systems we use Scribus on.
But, the prerequiste is a working lprof tool kit.....

Best regards

Marvin Dickens
Alpharetta, Georgia