[Scribus] French tutorials

Yves Ceccone yves
Sun Aug 17 20:04:48 CEST 2003

Le Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:17:53 +0200
Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> a ?crit :

> Hi,
Salut,

> I've noticed a new French tutorial "Scribus - R?alisation d'un journal
> scolaire" (dated Aug 16,
> http://www.yeccoe.org/scribus_journal/journal_scolaire.html ). There are
> too some other new French tutorials by Yves available there, but this
> one might be the newbie start guide many folks have asked for.
This tutorial is intended to teachers, perhaps with this, they will
use Scribus instead of Publisher for School newspaper (journal scolaire in french).

> Yves, how is this tutorial licenced? Which conditions are to be
> fulfilled for translating  / modifing (replacing screen shots by
> localised ones) / publishing it? Which tool did you use to create it
> (Lyx?),  are its source files available as well?
Everything I wrote is under GFDL (if I'm not wrong I think this is the
equivalent of GPL for documentation), I have to make something to
notice it on the site ...

Yes this is made with Lyx. I will make the sources available, but
if someonne needs them before I'll send it.

I can't write directly in english, or translate French to English
and it's sometime difficult for me to read every posts on this list ...

@+

Yves

--
   http://www.yeccoe.org   ::- - - ->>>  Documentation linux