[Scribus] kernel-2.6.0-bk4

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Sun Aug 17 13:57:10 CEST 2003

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:13:40 +0100
Paul <paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> -test3-bk4 fixed the problem I was seeing with Scribus. Dunno what
> caused it as the filer stuff is unchanged!

Hi Paul,

the 2.6 kernel you're trying is a snapshot, and as the definition of
snapshot on www.kernel.org specifies:

"Snapshots are images from the developers repository trees. They are
created automatically without any human consideration, and thus they may
not work, and may not even compile at any particular time."

so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work again next week or so ... the
ac-versions of the 2.6 kernel are a little more stable, but then again,
they're older as well ... btw, it's test3-bk5 now :)

Franky