Typo (Re: [Scribus] Automatic Page numbering ?)

Thorsten Becker thorsten.becker
Wed Aug 13 02:09:51 CEST 2003

Am Dienstag, 12. August 2003 21:57 schrieb Yves Ceccone:
> Le 11 Aug 2003 21:27:07 -0400
>
> > I just got back from my holiday in France this evening. I hope you are
> > not suffering the same heat as Paris. Yesterday it was 39.7C outside our
> > hotel.
>
> Yes in Grenoble, it's the same ...

Same in W?rzburg/Germany, 27C at 2am! ;-)

> > You need to insert the Atl+# in the page template to make this work. I
> > recommend remapping this for US/Canada  users to an F key.
>
> I try this, but it don't work (there is juste ? # in the texte frame, in
> the template, and in the page with the applied template ...
> Changing the shortcut don't work better ...
> Perhaps it's an other problem with Mandrake and the french language ?

It could be a typo in the scribus.cpp that causes the bug:
Line 1162 is
if (((kk + KeyMod) == Prefs.KeyActions[67].KeyID) || ((kk + KeyMod) ==
Prefs.KeyActions[67].KeyID))

but should be
if (((kk + KeyMod) == Prefs.KeyActions[60].KeyID) || ((kk + KeyMod) ==
Prefs.KeyActions[67].KeyID))

HTH
Thorsten