[Scribus] Problems printing and with PDFs

Paul paulf.johnson
Tue Aug 12 22:28:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I'm not sure if this is due to a lack of installed packages at compile
> time, but I need to find out why I can't seem to print from Scribus or
> save files as a PDF.
>
> I mean, I can export the files as EPS, PDF or SVG, but then when I open
> them up, the fonts don't show up at all.

You can't save as PDF, you need to export as PDF. Not sure why you're
unable to use the fonts though.

Which version of scribus are you using and out of these, which do you
have installed?

Qt-devel
LittleCMS
cups-devel