[Scribus] Automatic Page numbering ?

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Tue Aug 12 03:27:07 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 13:42, Yves Ceccone wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> How Automatic Page numbering work in Scribus ?
>
> I found the shortcut "alt + #", and an old message from Franz
> in the archive's list about this ... :
> -----
>  > - What is the usage of the alt # shortcut for pagination ?
> This is a special char which is replaced by the current page number.
> To get 2 Digit Pagenumber you must place ALT+# 2 times.
> -----
> ... but I don't find the way to make it work ...
>
> Thanks
>
> Yves

Bonjour Yves,

I just got back from my holiday in France this evening. I hope you are
not suffering the same heat as Paris. Yesterday it was 39.7C outside our
hotel.

You need to insert the Atl+# in the page template to make this work. I
recommend remapping this for US/Canada  users to an F key.

Best regards,
Peter