[Scribus] Building Sribus for Yellowdog Linux

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior
Sat Aug 9 18:23:45 CEST 2003

I have successfully built Scribus for Yellowdog Linux 3.0, I have two
minor problems that I would like to be able to fix, first off, My Font
paths are correct and they look great. But, I cant add other Font paths
to scribus, I would like to use the OpenOffice fonts with Scribus, the
dialog box is there but it is greyed out and wont let me enter
anything.  The second problems is that whenever I try to delete text in
a large block Scribus crashes so I have to sit here and hit the delete
button continuously.  Are these issues with all PowerPC Linux
distributions?

---

Visit my site http://www.geocities.com/kane121975/ for my Linux FAQs and
tips, if you want to know what I am up to check out my Weblog