[Scribus] Applying styles to chained text boxes

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Aug 9 18:00:34 CEST 2003

Hi,
I noticed a rather strange behaviour of chained text boxes (Scribus
1.0.1, Build ID: 06. August 2003, F-C-C-T):

-I created a text box and imported a longer text into it
- I created another text boxes and chained them one by one to each other
- Then I created a new style with Times New Roman instead of the default
Bookman Demibold
- I applied the new style to the 1st of the chained boxes

The result: The text size in the 1st box got smaller acccording to my
new style, but some text from the 2nd box moved up to the 1st and its
style remained unchanged. Even after applying the new style to the 2nd
box these "moved" lines remain unchanged and you have to change them
manually (see the attached screen shot).

best regards
Maciej