[Scribus] Problem with line breaks

Alastair Robinson blackfive
Fri Aug 8 01:43:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

> It seems that the linespacing isn't changed when you change font size,
> But you can change it manually.
> Use  Tools -> Show Measurements

Yes, this is something that needs to be fixed, because it slows down and
frustrates the user.  As I see it there are several options:

1 - have Scribus automatically increase the line spacing when the font size is
changed, preserving the difference between the two.

2 - like 1, except Scribus would preserve the ratio between the two.

3 - make the linespacing widget accept absolute spacing, as it does now, or
relative spacing (e.g. +2pt, or maybe even +5%)

The third would be my preferred option, since it allows the current behaviour
to remain for those that want it - but what does everyone else think?

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson
Email: blackfive at fakenhamweb.co.uk

      Customer :- I'd like to get a mouse mat for my PC.
Shop Assistant :- Yeah, that sounds like a fair deal.