[Scribus] Documentation

P Linnell scribusdocs
Mon Aug 4 22:53:04 CEST 2003

Petr Van?k a ?crit :

> Dne po 4. srpna 2003 22:02 Paul napsal(a):
> > Personally, I'd like as many translations of Peter's website as possible
> > - if space becomes a problem, I have plenty of server space and can put
> > the mirrors there.
>
> IMHO it could be better to have larger english docs - e.g. templates howto
> etc. Docs translations at the second line...
> "everyone speaks english today" :)))

Hello Petr,

Not to worry, I have a lot of new stuff in the works. It will keep the
translators busy :)

I made a concious decision to really hammer the hell out ( and I did ;) of the
1.0 release candidates in testing right up to the last minute with a new
workstation in a real pre-press environment, which were lent to me by a
client. So, this put back some things which are not finished.

Cheers,
Peter