[Scribus] Documentation

Thomas Zastrow chef
Mon Aug 4 21:53:21 CEST 2003

Hello Scribus-User,

my name is Tom and I implemented a little bit of Scribus-Documentation in german together with Franz a long, long time ago :-)

You can find it here:

http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/scribus/

Now, the 1.0-Version brought me back to Scribus and it's *really* great!!! I'm a little bit frustrated that I didn't followed the development... :-(

Also the new documentation is a little bit more up to date than my one :-)

But I found no german documentation? I have a little bit of time now, so I would translate Peter Linell's Documentation to german? Or perhaps do some other work on documentation?? Give me something to do ... :-)

Greetings,

Tom