[Scribus] Crash with scribus 1.0

Paul paulf.johnson
Sat Aug 2 17:35:25 CEST 2003

Hi

> I reproduced David's segfault on about the sixth cut using the right
> mouse button.
>
> I'm using Qt 3.1.2 (which I did not compile myself).

Using RH9, Qt 3.2 (compiled here), KDE 3.1, g++ 3.3 here.

I cannot get it to fall over no matter how many times I follow the
segfault instructions. It is not impossible to get it to segfault if I
repeat the instructions (basically, 3 layer of what was described), but
it's not easy.

I'll look into it further tonight. If I do find a bug and fix it, I'll
upload to the anoncvs server.

TTFN

Paul
--