[Scribus] small bug in 0.9.9

Patrick magicpage91
Mon Apr 28 16:58:50 CEST 2003

On 28 Apr 2003 06:52:27 +0100
Paul <paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > **************************
> >
> > >QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
> > >Segmentation fault
>
> > Ok, Paul, this is the error text I received in a shell when testing
> > the new version you supplied above.  I was trying to copy from
> > one text box and paste to another.
>
> Okay, which version of Qt and Linux are you using and which desktop
> are you on?
> ----------------------
qt3-3.1.2-21, SuSE 8.2 Linux, KDE3.1.1
=========================

> > I also had Scribus to stop while trying to cut and paste, but it
> > took 3 new text boxes to make it happen during this procedure.  I
> > thought that bug was corrected in the latest build?  Or was it
> > something else you were working on and only the cvs version is
> > corrected?
>
> The version uploaded was a snapshot of the CVS version at lunchtime
> yesterday. I commit when the code is done and tested, Franz commits
> about 1am BST, so if the fix was made yesterday, it will be in
> tonights tarball.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Ok, so the fixes that Franz spoke of earlier as far as the cut & paste
and copy & paste should have been the file you had to download.  Ok, let
me know what other info you might need or something I should try to see
if we can locate the bug.

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---