[Scribus] small bug in 0.9.9

Magic Page magicpage91
Mon Apr 28 06:55:00 CEST 2003

**************************

>QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
>Segmentation fault

Ok, Paul, this is the error text I received in a shell when testing
the new version you supplied above.  I was trying to copy from
one text box and paste to another.

I also had Scribus to stop while trying to cut and paste, but it
took 3 new text boxes to make it happen during this procedure.  I
thought that bug was corrected in the latest build?  Or was it
something else you were working on and only the cvs version is
corrected?

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---