[Scribus] small bug in 0.9.9

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Sun Apr 27 07:05:27 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-26 at 18:52, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just found a small bug in 0.9.9:
>
> create 2 textboxes and insert text from a file in one of them. Then select
> a small part of that text, "cut" it it out and paste it in the empty
> textbox. Result: scribus xml code is put in the new textbox, instead of
> the text itself.

I found this - though I did not get the crash -  in 0.9.9 earlier this
week. Franz has the file. Have not seen this in current CVS with the
text box / delete key fix - which is fixed.

What you are seeing is the internal representation of the Scribus doc
file, instead of the rendered text.

It is also helpful to Franz to open Help > About and indicate the Build
ID, which is a new feature in 0.9.9 in bug reports, as well as distro
and Qt version.

http://atlantictechsolutions.com/scribusdocs/test/about.png

Regards,

Peter