[Scribus] cms in scribus

Martin Dvorak dvorakm
Fri Apr 25 13:31:21 CEST 2003

Hi all!

I have trouble with scribus 0.9.9, but I'm not sure, if it is a bug of scribus or littlecms or (maybe:-) it is a feature:
In edit -> preferences -> color managemt I'd like to proper setup my profiles, but I can't. For solid pictures (and solid colors too) I can use only RGB profiles with 'mntr' flag, but I'm working ONLY with CMYK pictures. These pictures, ofcourse, have embeded CMYK profiles (Euroscale coated v2) with flag 'prtr'. Could anyone tell me what to do?

Thanx.
Martin Dvorak

PS: I try to changed flag in my CMYK profile to 'mntr', but if I tried to use it the scribus went down...MD