[Scribus] ANNOUNCE: Scribus 0.9.9

Paul paulf.johnson
Sun Apr 20 18:03:17 CEST 2003

Hi,

> This I suspect is the way RH packages libtiff.

Under RH 9 it works fine. I would suspect that running /sbin/ldconfig
should fix the problem.

Failing that, find where the lib is (either /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib
and pass that into ./configure.

TTFN

Paul

--
Tired of bloated software which gobbles up your system resources?
Bored of hearing your harddrive being thrashed by inefficient code?