[Scribus] PDF overwriting

Jacek Pliszka pliszka
Tue Apr 8 23:15:01 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 13:21, Paul wrote:
> I'm not quite sure what you're on about here. Are you trying to import a
> PDF file into Scribus? If so, then that is currently not possible.

Yes. However I would be perfectly happy with much less than full import.
All I need is the ability to write/add things over an existing PDF.

Or maybe, calling in different way - option of using an existing
PDF file as background for pages with ability to include the background
in exported PDF file. Generally ability to use given PDF/image file
would be very cool.

Is there any chance for this feature by the end of this year ?

I tried to look in the code but at the moment it would be too hard for me
to do it in a reasonable amount of time.

BR,

Jacek