[scribus-dev] Do I have the correct IRC channel on freenode

NASA Jeff tallboy258 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 07:24:00 UTC 2020

Thanks,
I've been busy getting Inkscape and scribes to compile in Visual Studio
2019. I had it cracked the other day but then stared getting write
permission errors with Inkscape. I think that maybe a bug novel to my
computer because I keep on getting similar filing system issues that seem
like corruption. I don't think it's the hardware because I never get these
issues when I'm running GNU tools, for instance, have to build tasks with
GCC never complain but I get quite frequent bugs and crashes using
Microsofts tools.

Anyhow, since I'll be using windows for the time being Scribus and Inkscape
will be getting some more rigorous testing on the Windows platform(I do
have a Linux machine as well as duel boot but the Linux machine doesn't
have a desk or chair so it's out of use for now)