[scribus-dev] Something like success with Visuial Studio 2019

NASA Jeff tallboy258 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 02:18:31 UTC 2020

After tidying up some of the directories that were configured for debugging
in visual studio 2019 it now runs in debug mode in visual studio. Some of
the plugins are still not loading but I don't think that should be too hard
to fix. I've not tried to get Scribus building, debugging and running under
visual studio code yet.