[scribus-dev] updating PDF importing.

NASA Jeff tallboy258 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 19:40:29 UTC 2020

I'll do that. I'm hanging out on Freenode now. building all dependencies
with  vcpkg isn't viable as some of the QT modules required 300GB> of disk
space 32GB> or ram and 4hrs> per configuration.

I've got everything building in Visual Studio 2019 after updating a few
version numbers. I get a couple of warnings when linking and when I run
Scribus I get a link error. So I'm going to make sure all the dependant
dlls are in the runtime path etc... and investigate the two linker warnings
I get when I compile.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_-56100388774426898_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>