[scribus-dev] updating PDF importing.

NASA Jeff tallboy258 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 15:18:59 UTC 2020

I think I clone the Git repository that's supposed to be sync of the SVN
repository.
Anyhow, I have the latest code from SVN now. I've got all the dependencies
installed and built using vcpkg . it may well be worthwhile creating a new
Visual Studio project with the paths that vcpkg installs too (as they are a
little bit messed around with compared to a Linux install of the headers
and libraries)

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/build/vcpkg?view=vs-2019

I had a go at setting things up with visual studio code but its visual
studio solution/project support isn't very well developed and it just
wanted to make a mess of things.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>